First and foremost, please sign up for my NEWSLETTER 🙂
Writing a newsletter is something many business people swear by. I receive about 20 to 30 of these “important” newsletters a week of which only 2 or 3 I actually look at or even open. Some companies send out a newsletter once a day, some once a week, and others once a month. I send mine out once a week. There are pros and cons on every aspect of newsletter writing. Some of the questions to ask yourself are:
1. What are you writing about?
2. How much content should there be?
3. How many times a year will you be sending a newsletter?
4. Who is your audience?
5. How will you get them to open the newsletter?
6. How will you get them to read the newsletter?
7. How will you get them to click through to your website or other click through action you desire?
ANSWERS TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS CAN BE SEEN BY GOING TO THE NEXT POST.
Check out my newsletter by signing up HERE.
Jen is a boutique wedding photographer based out of Beverly Hills, California.
She specializes in alternative, photojournalistic wedding photography and is known for capturing the unique definitive moments during your event.
To view more helpful photo tips go to JensTips.com and learn something new today!
Copyright © 2009 by Jen O’Sullivan http://www.jenosullivan.com