By Dr. Jen O’Sullivan
Download the free report HERE.
Most of us spend a good amount of time inside. We work inside, eat inside, sleep inside, and even often exercise inside. While winter months may be more difficult to spend time outside in nature, bundle up and get some fresh air! Spend time in nature daily. It will do you more good than you know.
- Sun: 10 minutes on lower back or belly daily. In winter months this may not be possible so make sure to take some high bioavailalbe D3 and K2. Get my favorite here.
- Earthing: Walk barefoot on grass or dirt. If it is too cold outside, you can simulate this indoors in a large planter.
- Gardening: Work with soil without gloves.
- Hike/Walk: Be in nature many times a week.
- Breathwork: Practice outdoors in nature.
- Marvel: Take time to stand in awe of the beauty that can be found all around you in nature.