Jen O’Sullivan is a Board Certified Naturopath and Licensed Ecclesiastical Practitioner. She works with her clients from a holistic perspective focusing on the foundations of health and wellness. She specializes in phototherapy for anti-aging and inflammation control through stem cell and GHK-Cu activation as well as hormone balancing for women, herbal supplementation, and medicinal aromatics. She is currently studying the effects of photobiomodulation and its relationship to sugar, metabolism, and the inflammatory response in the body.
Jen is one of the most trusted, credible, and reliable educators in the complimentary and alternative medicine field because she is known for her helpful, logical, and memorable explanations that are distilled from deep research on many health topics. She is the author of over 50 books, with nine being Amazon best-sellers. Jen has been a professional educator and international conference speaker since 1999. She has a desire to help educate on holistic health and wellness through natural wellness products and lifestyle changes.
- Board Certified Naturopath through the American Association of Natural Wellness Practitioners
- Licensed Ecclesiastical Holistic Practitioner through GEHA (LEHP1033)
- Certified Holistic Healthcare Practitioner through Trinity School of Natural Health
- Certified French Medicinal Aromatherapist through the School for Aromatic Studies
- Degree in Naturopathy through the UK Centre for Excellence
- Certified Master Trainer through Vitality Lifestyle Coaching
Jen is married to her best friend who is also her high school sweetheart, Tim O’Sullivan. They have an amazing son, Jacob, and an adorable miniature pincher, Dash. They live in Aliso Viejo, California most of the time and also in Mammoth Lakes, California. She loves the outdoors and is often mountain biking, hiking, or snowboarding. Her home church is Christ Community Church of Laguna Hills. She runs an online women’s ministry group with over 3,000 women, and is the author of over 50 books on topics such as health, biblical studies, devotionals, and doctrine.
Below are a list of resources for you to check out if you would like to work with Jen.
GET IN TOUCH WITH JEN
BOOK AS A SPEAKER
BOOKS BY JEN
On Amazon: www.Amazon.com
- Instagram: @JenAuthor
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/@JenNaturopathy
- Biblical Talks: https://www.youtube.com/
- O3 Serum (formerly OxySerum) www.o3serum.com
- Client Direct Supplements from PRL: www.VitaHolistics.com